Free shipping over 100 euro
Information pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003
We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30th June 2003 ("Code in matters of protection of personal data") establish the protection of people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the legislation indicated, this treatment will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. This is an information also provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 - Code in metters of protection of personal data - to those who interact with the web services of MY WAY DI BRUNELLO BIAGIO AND CALVARUSO STEFANO SNC, accessible electronically from the address: https://youmooda.com and connected to the home page of the e-commerce site YOUMOODA. This document is provided only for the aforementioned site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links. This document is also inspired by Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of directive no. 95/46 / EC adopted on May 17, 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, methods, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they link to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link.
Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. The data you provide will be processed for the purposes related to accessing the communication information on https://www.youmooda.com. In any case, your data will not be disclosed, if not to companies for mailing and data entry, or sold to third parties. Within YOUMOODA, the data may only be known by subjects specifically appointed to by the administrative offices.
2. The treatment will be carried out in the following ways: with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access
3. Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The person in charge is Stefano Calvaruso; the data controller is MY WAY DI BRUNELLO BIAGIO E CALVARUSO STEFANO SNC, with registered office in Casale Monferrato (AL), Via Roma n. 77/79, Tax Code / VAT number 01534710064.
4. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for your convenience we reproduce in full:
ART. 7 - RIGHT TO ACCESS PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment occurs proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The data collected automatically are the navigation data and / or the so-called "Cookies". During their normal operation, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is generally not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These datas are mainly used to obtain statistical information on the usage of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to scrutiny responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.